Telugu boothu kadhalu-Attaa-maamalu-01-02

Friday 5 September 2014

Do you want to know a secret? You have to promise not to tell the other game critics.
Until a few days ago, I'd never played Minecraft.
I'd watched it being played a lot, either at friend's houses or on YouTube, and I was of course aware of its massive global appeal. I'd even watched that documentary about it. But I'd never actually stepped into the game myself.

Typically this review would now have gone one of two ways. Either I'd say "I wish I'd gotten into this earlier," then go on to praise Minecraft's knackers off, or I'd say "I don't see what the fuss is about," and get a bit moany and contrary about the whole thing.
But frankly, after finally playing Minecraft, specifically the new PS4 version which has just been released, my reaction is just mild indifference. That's not to say this new version is particularly bad. In fact, the randomly generated worlds are now 36 times bigger (as if they needed to be) and the whole thing looks much shinier. Even the controls are spot-on – you might be used to playing Minecraft on the PC, but none of the precision or accessibility you get from a the mouse and keyboard is lost here.

Via

yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment